Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sweeter or Sweetner?

Well, I can't use sugar because I'm a diabetic. I use a sugar substitute. Do you know how expensive the blue brand name is? I do, that's why I don't buy it. I can't stand the taste of the pink brand name (can you?) besides the threat of cancer scares the heck out of me. So now the question is if I don't use the blue brand nor the pink brand what do I use? Not the yellow brand, its getting as expensive as the blue brand, though it does taste good.

Now you know what I don't use. Let me tell you what I do use. I use the "Great Values" sweetner that I get from my local Wal-Mart. I figure that inexpensive Aspartame is just as good as the expensive aspartame. The only difference I find is the actual price. The Great Values brand is half of the cost of the blue brand product.

If I actually used the pink brand product, I know I can go to my supercenter and find an off brand product there as well.

Feel free to comment!

Shop Smarter and Save.

No comments: